Search This Blog

July 25, 2011

Mercy Me! It's Been Far Too Long!

I feel like it's becoming a trend... not posting very often! Shame on me! This time, I promise I have a good excuse!
June 21st I left to backpack through Europe for a little over a month with my best friend!
We started in Ireland, headed to Scotland, England, Netherlands, France, Italy. It was amazing :)
Needless to say, I saw plenty of phenomenal sites, and met a ton of great people from all over the world! It was the experience of a lifetime and I'm very happy that I did it.
That being said... my Etsy shop is back up and running, as well as my bookswap on Goodreads.

I can promise you that I have many new ideas in my mind for crafts, and will be posting ideas shortly! I have recycled picture frame ideas, new jewelry and hair ideas as well! So be on the look out for a tutorial for picture frames, and new items popping up on Etsy! I start back serving at the bar this weekend, too, so I hope I can start posting more often again!

Enjoy the night, and I shall entertain you all yet again quite soon :)




No comments:

Post a Comment