Search This Blog

May 18, 2011

It's Been So Long...

Sorry it's been so long on an update! I've been making spring accessories (as promised) and also planning a backpacking trip through Europe! My best friend and I booked our flights last night, so I've been in a frenzy trying to pin down some other reservations :) Very exciting...

We'll be flying in and out of Dublin, and the tentative plan is to get to Scotland, England, Amsterdam, France, Germany, Italy. We have 28 full days, with 2 days for flying. If anyone reading this is from one of those countries, any insight into what we really should see would be phenomenal! :)

All right, enough about those summer plans, and onto what's new in my Etsy. Click on captions to see more pictures of each!

Aztec Pendant

Romantic Goldenrod Ring

Romantic Goldenrod Filigree Headband

Love Drop Earrings

Pink Owl Cocktail Ring

Raspberry Filigree Hair Comb

Lavender Filigree Hair Comb

  
Antique Bronze Rose Pendant



So, those are some of my newly listed items :) It's been great fun making them and even seeing them around right now is fun! I do have a May promotion going on in my shop, and I'm thinking about having a promo in June as well, before I leave for my backpacking trip.
Hopefully my next post will be more exciting :) Love you all.... Happy Hump Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment