Search This Blog

May 5, 2011

Mas Spring Cleaning, Por Favor!

HAPPY CINCO DE MAYO! In lieu of an exciting day (complete with sunshine) I decided to be a little productive on Etsy. I've added a promotion to my Etsy shop for the month of May. Any purchase made from my shop in May will come with a free handmade gift (also made by me!) It can be just about anything! I'll make sure that it fits in with the theme/color palette of what was purchased, but it will be fabulous, I promise.


I've also added a SALE section to my shop. I've been making so many things (that I haven't added yet) for spring, so I decided to try to move some of my other items by lowering the prices of 16 things! Necklaces, bracelets, earrings, etc!! Here's some of what is on sale:

Shabby Chic Flower Pin
Antique Bronze Rose Necklace

Black/Pink Double Chain Earrings

Teal Drop Necklace

Black/Red Chandelier Earrings

"Diamond" Drop Chain Necklace

      
Seafoam Green Hair Accessory

Feel free to check out my SALE section here! I'll be adding new items soon! I just need to take some pictures, but I did make some rings, hair combs, and headbands today! Just in time for spring! Warm weather, cute warm-weather clothes, colorful accessories... I really can't wait! Happy Happy Thursday to all!

2 comments:

  1. Good to meet you through the Etsy Blogging Buddies Team!
    I am a new follower. :)

    Best,
    Mary C. Nasser
    http://www.marycnasser.com/blog.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks so much! :) I appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete