Search This Blog

April 26, 2011

Make Way For New Crafts!

It's that time of year! Spring is (sort of) here, at least, it's trying to be here. I'm in the process of cleaning out my closet/the rest of my bedroom to make room for new items! I made it to a few thrift stores awhile ago, and picked up some skirts/dresses that I want to remake.
I also needed more storage drawers/containers for all of my arts and crafts supplies. Organization is necessary with the amount of supplies I have!

5 drawers, all full.

 

So there's some of my storage! So many supplies! I also snagged myself a wooden wine rack from a thrift store not too long ago for $2, and since I found one I liked more, I decided to change the wooden one into a makeshift bookshelf... 

 
Neat, huh?

Goodreads has once again been taking up a lot of my time. I've read 22 books so far since January, my goal is 80. I recently listed 7 books on the bookswap feature (which is awesome, by the way!) and I fulfilled my very first request today! 


I know, I know, I'm a nerd that gets excited at the smallest things :) 


Well, my friends, that's all I have for you for now! Once I get all organized and back into my summer sewing projects, I shall post more pictures and ideas! My goal is to organize/spring clean my room, then paint and decorate (meaning I need more handmade decor!) Be on the look out and enjoy your Tuesday! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment