Search This Blog

February 12, 2011

Hello!

This is my first blog post! Yay! :)

I guess I should explain what I'll be posting and writing about here... As you can see by the title "Crafty Little Things" you'll start seeing arts, crafts, and hobby posts! I have an active imagination, and I'm a Gemini, so my interests are everywhere and I have many creative outlets.

I read a lot, so if I enjoy a particular book, I may share that here. I also enjoy writing, I have a Bachelor's degree in Journalism, and have written a few articles on Factoidz.com (some of them are craft how-to's).

I have an Etsy shop! So I'll probably be sharing my items with everyone here as well (if anyone is reading this anyways). Basically this blog is just another one of my creative outlets, and a way for me to share with anyone and everyone what I'm doing, how to make your own, and my opinions on books, movies, music, etc. So stick around, this could be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment