Search This Blog

February 22, 2011

Nolan-Inspired Headbands

Fun fact of the day: I have an Etsy shop (which is linked below my profile) and I also have a friend who recently (as in 2 weeks ago) opened an upscale consignment shop in Glen Ellyn, IL. She very kindly let me set up a small display of jewelry and hair accessories that I make... complete with a stack of my business cards, of course! 
Apparently whenever little girls come in with their moms they head straight to her vintage jewelry table, so she asked me to make hair accessories for the little ones.... 
Channeling my inner 6-year-old cousin, Nolan (her favorite colors are pink and purple), I came up with these felt flower headbands 



The purple one sold the day after I brought it in! :) Very simple and cute... kind of remind me of Easter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment