Search This Blog

February 28, 2011

Goodreads

You know those websites that you just look through, and look through for an extended amount of time without realizing it? Well, Goodreads.com is one of those sites for me. Yes, that make me a nerd, and I'm totally okay with that. I just entered about 20 contests to win more books... because I don't have enough yet? haha my library is constantly growing faster than I can read them all, but I'm okay with that, too.

I also frequently update my goodreads page so if you dare, feel free to friend me here. I'll read just about anything, and am always open to suggestion :)

I'm currently reading the Sookie Stackhouse series, and am on book 6. I find them pretty darn interesting; they're funny, and dramatic, and sexual, and just all over graphic.

That's all I can think of to write right now, I just figured I'd share my thoughts after perusing the goodreads site for a good 30 minutes before realizing how long I'd been there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment