Search This Blog

April 18, 2011

Ah, slackerism!

I realize that I haven't posted anything in 10 days! Sorry about that, I've been working, reading, and doing a bit of spring cleaning.
I've finished reading the Sookie Stackhouse series, which by the way, were much better books than I anticipated. I also am on the third book in the Hunger Games series, which is fantastic as well!

Taking a bit of a break from all things crafty, I did list one new necklace on Etsy

I also bought myself some new acrylic paint and paintbrushes so I can get back into my canvas :) I hopefully will have some new things to show you the next time I post something! 

I've also started working on a new tutorial for my Factoidz profile... recycling empty cd cases into different types of picture frames! I'll be sure to let you all know when it's finished and published, but in the mean time, you can take a look at my recipes and other tutorials here

Enjoy, and happy Monday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment