Search This Blog

April 8, 2011

New Etsy Listings!

Happy Friday, everyone! I hope everyone's had a great week, I know I have! I'm heading up to far-north Wisconsin tonight to go camping, and as a little send off, I figured I'd leave you with my 2 newest Etsy listings.

I posted these cute chandelier earrings today, Cinderella-inspired, clearly!


And last week I added this Lovely Charm Bracelet, perfect for spring, don't ya think??


Ok, ok, I can't hold it in any longer! Since my first peace dove necklace has been a hit so far, being "favorited" by other users, and being featured in treasuries... I've made another one! Slightly different, let's compare. 

Dove Necklace number 1 (already on Etsy.... go check it out!) 

Dove Necklace number 2 (not yet on Etsy, but will be up there soon!) 

That's about all I have for now... I hope you enjoy! I promise to post more once I get back from camping, I've been working on some really great pieces :) Have a lovely weekend! 






No comments:

Post a Comment